HOW TO TAKE CARE
Of Your Tropicals
Tropical flowers are easy to take care of, you just need to follow some instructions.
1. Never place tropicals in coolers. Always keep them between 55-75°F or 12-23°C.
2. Tropical flowers need a LOT of water. Fill the vase at least 2/3 full.
3. Only the final customers should remove plastic sleeve and paper. Otherwise leave them on to protect the flower.
4. Cut the tip of the stems to facilitate hydration to ease water absorption.
5. You must spray your flowers with water at least once a day, in order to ensure long vase life. Tropicals do not only absorb water from the vase but also from their environment, just like in the rainforest.
6. Do not remove the rubber band of bouquets. Our bouquets are a designed composition, thus you only need to loosen the rubber band, to be able to arrange it nicely. - If you remove the rubber band the bouquet will loose it’s shape.
+ Did you know?
Some of the tropicals are actually flower holders. You may see their actual delicate flowers blooming, that you can remove if you prefer.